Wines of Austria & Hungary
- Taste amazing wines in the prized Austrian wine regions of Vienna, Burgenland, Kremstal, Kamptal, Neusiedlersee and Wachau.
- Enjoy the major sights and attractions in both Vienna and Budapest during your private city tours.
- Spend a morning in Naschmarkt, Viennas top food market, a Viennese institute dating back to the 16th century.
- Wine taste in Gumpoldskirchen, a charming wine growing village near Vienna.
- Visit the klosterneuburg Monastery, Esterhazy Palace and Grafenegg Castle, and the Benedictine Abbey of Melk.
- Walk the enchanted streets of Dürnstein.
- Embrace a Mozart dinner concert.
- Sip the sought after sparkeling wine of Tokaj (Tokay) and Bulls Bloods in Hungarys (Egri Bikaver) when visiting Hungarys wine regions of Etyek-Buda, Matraalja and Tokaj-Hegyalja.
- Explore the underground wine cellars of Eger, known for its extensive cave system.
- Have fun at a farewell Folklore dinner show in Budapest.