Wine... Kiwi Style
- Enjoy private, comprehensive city tours of Christchurch and Wellington.
- Sip the award-winning wines of Marlborough, Canterbury and Waipara Valley, Central Otago and Nelson.
- Visit Mount Cook National Park and board a vessel for an up-close view of the Tasman Glacier.
- Explore Queenstown and surrounding neighborhoods of Arrowtown and Glenorchy.
- Take a scenic tour in a glass-roofed motor coach for incredible sights of Milford Sound. Excursion includes lunch cruise on the water.
- Drink award winning Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc wine will tasting the amazing mussels at a Greenshell Mussel farm.
- Visit Te Papa, the official museum of New Zealand while in the beautiful coastal city of Wellington.
- Cruise along the inner waterways of Pelorus and Kenepuru Sounds.
- Dine in the best restaurants on New Zealands South Island each night with reservation assistance from your local guide.