Tuscany & Umbria
- Tuscany is rich in culture, art and culinary creations. Artists from around the globe never tire of depicting this country splendor on a canvas.
- Time in Florence including a walking tour by night.
- Private wine lunches, dinners, and food pairings throughout the hill country of Chianti, Montepulciano, Montalcino and Umbria.
- Enjoy time in the medieval walled cities of Siena and Orvieto.
- Italian cooking class and wine seminar with personal chef and sommelier.
- Meet the locals while strolling Assisi during your private tour.
- Enjoy the local Italian foods including olive oil, balsamic vinegar, prosciutto and homemade pastas.
- Wine, Wine, and more Wine throughout one of the most picturesque regions of Italy.
- En route to prearranged wine tastings, drive through hillside villages, past secluded villas that are framed by olive groves and vineyards.