A Taste of South America
- Find your personal and private wine tastings, tours and educational experience in the best of Mendoza, Maipo, Casablanca and Aconcagua wine country.
Choose your accommodations from a long list of lodging options.
- Travel to a working Estancia for an organic Brazilian cooking class, complete with wine and a fabulous horse show.
- Discover a modern waterfront neighborhood in Buenos Aires, as you shop through boutiques and stroll through art galleries.
- See Recoleta, one of the most popular and upscale neighborhoods in all of Buenos Aires
- Take customized tours of Santiago and the oceanside cities of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar.
- Walk or hike the beautiful nature paths in Chiles El Morado National Park, seeing min-eral springs, glaciers and wildlife in its natural environment.