- Experience 15 tours & tastings in wineries located in Sonomas wine country including: Russian River, Chalk Hill, Alexander Valley, Dry Creek and Sonoma Valley.
- Picnic in a picturesque setting under the might trees of the Redwood forest.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the charming quant streets of Healdsburg as your guide explains the fascinating history of the city.
- Follow the beautiful rugged Sonoma coastline, stopping for a seaside lunch featuring freshly shucked oysters.
- Taste flavorful artisan cheese and olive oils on a Sonoma County tour.
- Visit the bayside town of Tiburon. Consider a water front restaurant for lunch and shop for one-of-a-kind gifts and souvenirs.
- Stroll the colorful sidewalks of historical downtown Sonoma.
- Have an extraordinary winery lunch as you enjoy a special dressage exhibit.