Rome, Campania & Orvieto
- Start your wine adventure in Rome with a walking tour through the citys incredible sights and monuments.
- Spend time at the Colosseum and Borghese Gallery and Gardens
- Sample wines and olive oil in the breathtaking countryside of Frascati.
- Meet a local chef in Rome as he leads you through the citys best food markets. Look forward to a private cooking class featuring the loved food of Italy.
- Shopping excursion in Rome. Your list may include specialty goods, Italian designer apparel and local artisan crafts.
- Tour Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento for interesting history focused on Southern Italy.
- Take a ferry to the Island of Capri to see the famous Blue Grotto and Rocks of Faraglioni
- Sample delicious mouth watering hand-made chocolate in Perugia.
- Taste the award-winning wines of Spoleto and Orvieto on your private winery tour.