Pacific Pleasures in Oregon
- Enjoy a trendy hotel in Portlands city center near many attractions, specialty stores and restaurants.
- Take a walking culinary tour and learn how to cook several recipes of the Pacific Northwest. The cooking school focus may include seafood and sauces.
- Portlands skyline at night is breath taking. An excursion aboard a luxury river yacht inclusive of dinner and live entertainment is a delightful evening.
- See the spectacular sights of Mount Hood, Columbia Gorge and the Oregon Trail as you climb from sea level to over 6,000 feet on a guided scenic day trip.
- Spend two days exploring Cannon Beach and other neighboring seaside coastal communities.
- Look forward to nine private winery tours and tastings in the picturesque Willamette wine region.
- Visit a famous Oregon cheese factory, for mouth watering cheeses of many varieties and flavors.
- Stop at Washington Park where you can stroll through the beautiful Japanese Garden and Rose Test Garden.