Germany's Wine Roads
- Begin your German vacation with the sights and sounds of Frankfurt.
- Taste the wines of Ahr and walk along the famous Red Wine Trail.
- Board a magical Rhine Steam Ship taking in the sights along a scenic stretch of the Rhine. Make sure to bring your camera
the scenery is incredible.
- Stroll the narrow streets of Drosselgasse, lined with wine taverns, historical homes and gardens.
- Visit Germanys famous Wine Museum.
- Sip the delicious wines of the most sought after Trockenbeerenauslesen and Eisweins.
- See the spectacular sights of Speyer and Baden Baden as you taste luscious olde vine wines along the way.
- Enjoy marvelous artisan cheese at two local German cheese factories.
- Explore historical Trier and the wines from the picturesque Mosel River wine region.
- Take in the beautiful sights of Heidelberg. A German welcome awaits you at a medieval castle.
- A vacation to Germany is not complete without a tour of a cuckoo-clock factory. The cuckoo clocks will warm the hearts of all who visit.