Cali Tri Trip
- Take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of San Francisco.
- A culinary walking tour in San Francisco highlights regional foods including Dungeness crabs and sour dough bread. Complete this experience with a fabulous California wine tasting.
- Visit Alcatraz via a yacht for an informative and fun historical audio tour.
- Check into a premium Monterey hotel and walk the shop lined streets of Cannery Row.
- Consider sipping a coffee at a street side café while reading Steinbecks Of Mice and Men. The planked streets near Montereys Fishermans wharf set the perfect stage.
- All Aboard the Wine Trolley for a delightful day of winery tours and tastings near Monterey & the Carmel Valley.
- Consider a drive along the very scenic Highway 1. Include the famous 17-mile drive in your route.
- Take in the sights of Pebble Beach and explore the upscale town of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
- Continue wine tasting near the Santa Cruz Mountains. This day also includes a delightful winery lunch.