The Napa Valley Experience
Enjoy your culinary wine experience in style, comfort and shear elegance while you taste your way through the finest wineries. Choose from our carefully selected list of activities to for fill your days and nights. Your dreams and desires come to life as you experience “The Best of Napa.”
- See San Franciscos Golden Gate Park stopping to visit a world-class museum and enjoy lunch at a restaurant that sites above the Pacific Ocean.
- Weave through vineyards, as you taste your way through the Alexander Valley from inside a private horse-drawn carriage.
- Climb into a stretch limousine to a bay area marina to board a luxurious sailboat for a cruise on the San Francisco bay.
- Enhance your wine knowledge as your personal sommelier guides you through a carefully wine-paired 4-course meal.
- Walk around Sonomas historical town square, stopping at a mission and shopping for unique-to-the-area gifts and souvenirs.
- Fly above the beautiful Napa Valley aboard your private hot air balloon.
- Tour the best wineries in both Sonoma and Napa Valleys.
- Shop the exquisite stores of Yountville, St. Helena and Napa including the popular Napa outlets.