Beauty in Loire Valley
- Begin your fascinating France wine vacation in Orleans, capital of the Loire Valley and home to Joan of Arc.
- Sip the glorious golden wines of Sancerre paired with Foie Gras, Goat Cheese and other savory French treats.
- Visit the Loire Valleys most prestigious castles including Chateau de Chambord, Chateau Beauregard and step into the medieval castles of Chenonceau and Amboise.
- Overnight in deluxe countryside Mansions and Chateaux throughout your vacation stay.
- Taste a diverse variety of traditional French wines in Vouvray, Cheverny, Chinon Saumur and Anjou, Tours, Angers, Nantes and Muscadet.
- Indulge in French country cuisine and sample delicious chocolate, cheese and other regional specialty food.
- Learn how to prepare Cassoulet, Vichyssoise, Rillettes, Confit, Madeleines and other traditional recipes during your hands-on cooking class.
- Get lost in the garden maze at the Villandry Castle.
- Visit a popular Cointreau Distillery in Angers.