A Tuscan Wine Tour
- Begin your wine adventure in Florence, where you will see the Renaissance art of Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli and Michelangelo.
- Taste the wines of Chianti Classico as you visit Castellina, Radda and Gaiole.
- Learn to cook amazing Italian recipes during your private cooking class.
- Walk the narrow streets of Montefioralle and Greve.
- Check into a wonderful boutique style hotel in Siena, where you will find gracious hospitality and authentic Italian cuisine.
- Visit and wine taste in the vineyards of Montalcino.
- Sample chocolate, cheese and precious saffron in San Gimignano.
- Spend a day touring the wineries of Montepulciano and taste the treasured wines of Vino Nobile and Vin Santo
- End your Tuscan wine vacation in the city of Rome. The tour options here are endless with a thousand years of Renaissance history at hand.
- See the Vatican and step into inside prestigious museums for a special evening guided tour that could include: the Vatican, Roman Ruins or an Enoteca.